Juniors PGEN Marines Update (JMU).
GU TABLE OF CHAMPIONS:
E&M: Edwards & Magee, Technical Analysis Stock Trends book authors.
HSR = Horizontal Support/Resistance
TSR = Trend Line Support/Resistance
MSI = Main Street Inflation.
CSI = Creep State Inflation (Stocks, Bonds, Houses).
Next FOMC Scams: Sep 16, Dec 16
Full Moons (for those who are interested): Sep 2, Oct1
Next US Jobs Report Scams: 830am Oct 2, Nov 6, Dec4
Estimated Next SAFE gold reserves report: Sep 10
Chinese Holidays: Feb 12-17 (Chinese New Year 2021)
PGEN: Pyramid Generator (Systematic Capital Allocation)
US Stock Market Crash Season: Aug 1 - Oct 31.
Gold’s International Anthem: https://youtu.be/zxSTzSEiZ2c
At renewal time, we send a series of paypal renewal options for you to ensure you get extra time with your renewing subscription. Thanks.
Double-Click On Charts To Enlarge
Gold stocks. The bull era safe haven. Are YOU onside?
Junior PGEN Marines Update
DOUBLE CLICK ON CHARTS TO ENLARGE.
Sep 21, 2020
- A Golden Trampoline?
- Please click here now: https://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/2020sep19gs1.png On the one hand, with the GDX advance decline chart looking like this…and Corona debt baked into the gold price cake…
- There’s only so much upside action you should be demanding from the miners.
- On the other hand, please click here now: https://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/2020sep19gs2.png As you look at this phenomenal CDNX daily chart, it should be very clear that there’s a massive divergence between the intermediate/seniors…. And the real raw juniors that trade on the CDNX.
- Please click here now: https://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/ewsep2020cdnx.png Captain Ewave gave me permission to share his CDNX chart with you.
- Note that the massive C wave higher, which appears to be underway now… that could have started back in early 2016.
- When a major Elliott wave ends, it doesn’t mean a new one just instantly begins.
- There can be longer endings and stops and starts that frustrate amateur investors who believe everything can be neatly packaged for them, like a bag of groceries at the gold stock store.
- All Wrong.
- Getting richer in the metals market is mostly done by embracing principles and processes, not predictions.
- Next, please click here now: https://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/ewsep2020cdnx2.png A move above 800 for CDNX could see the run from my green traffic light signal turn into a major winning play.
- Please click here now: https://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/2020sep19cxb.png Calibre is one of numerous CDNX-listed stocks in the Bull Era Junior Champs portfolio that look like they on…
- A Golden Trampoline!
- Please click here now: https://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/2020sep21byn.png I brought you Banyan around the March lows.
- It’s a ten bagger since then. Junior mining stock investors need to think hard about what kind of gains you actually have as a bird in your hand…
- And whether you should be booking some of those profits. My general rule is to take 30%-70% off the table with 50%-100% gain, and then let the rest ride for the “bagger of your choice”.
- Maybe you want a ten bagger, and maybe you want a hundred bagger. It’s all possible, but if you never really stop and think about the bird in your hand…
- You could end up booking losses on a minus 99% bagger!
- I like Banyan, but it’s in ten bagger status, and a E&M (Edwards & Magee) low was finally violated recently.
- Some of you came out of some/all position when the $.325 low was violated. Others may want to see if the $.295 low highlighted in amber holds.
- Next, please click here now: https://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/2020sep21nvo1.png Novo performed incredibly well today, with gold down $50!
- Gridtime! Please click here now: https://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/2020sep21gg.png Golden Goliath is another phenomenal outperformer. Yes, it got hit today, but there’s only so many demands for a free parabola to the sky you should be making for individual miners… on a $50/ounce down day for bullion! Also, if you look at longer-term charts for today’s highlighted stocks, you’ll see periods of time were gold swooned quite heavily, and they kept blasting higher. Cheer for these stocks to blast higher, but stay focused on Edwards and Magee minor trend highs and lows on the stocks… and on major league HSR for bullion. As noted in GU again today, you can’t expect a fresh minor high with gold nowhere near major support to give you the kind of rally you get with gold at major support, especially when news is already baked into price. We’re going higher, but whether the next major HSR hit is $2089 or $1788… that’s unknown. Make your next prediction at the next major HSR, not today. Let’s hit the exciting junior mining stock gridlines now. I’ll see you there!
Kirk Jr. on the gold explorers starship bridge, out!