Juniors PGEN Marines Update (JMU).
Nov 23, 2019
Junior PGEN Marines Quickdate
DOUBLE CLICK ON CHARTS TO ENLARGE THEM!
- I haven’t recommended any marijuana stocks for quite a while. I wonder why?
- For the possible answer, please click here now: https://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/2019nov23potshot1.png There is some volume and “blip up” price action coming into the stocks, but the down channel remains in force.
- A $10 to zero pgen using $1 increments and microscopic total capital could be employed. I’m not doing it. Here’s why:
- Most of the companies are Canada-oriented. They are losing money and the Canadian Gmen are making money. It’s a rigged game for now.
- Another problem is that my weed sector traffic light has been red for quite a while and is still red. Wait for a green light!
- Please click here now: https://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/2019nov23remx1.png As with the weed sector, I would not commit large money to REMX, although the 13% dividend seems enticing for REMX.
- REMX tanked from $89 to $9 and a red light is in play. Obey the traffic signals rather than jumping the gun!
- I want in on REMX more than I want to make the Canadian Gman richer with his weed scam. The Gman charges more than the drug dealers, and all the sellers need to buy their weed from the Gman, who is now Canada’s biggest drug dealer, like he’s Canada’s biggest bookie and alcohol dealer.
- Wait for the REMX light to turn green. Then step on the gas pedal. I’ll let you know when it happens!
- Please click here now: https://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/2019nov23cdnx.png Yes, Novo looks great.
- Maybe it’s a precursor of good things to come, but Captain Ewave believes the upside C wave fund for the overall venture miners doesn’t begin until there’s one final trip down to the 466 low.
- It’s outrageous that the venture miners are trading like gold is $300.
- Some of them trade on the bigger exchanges, not just the CDNX, and on that note, please click here now: https://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/2019nov23mux1.png Thanks Rob, for $50 million in dilution.
- Gamblers can buy now with a stop at $1.15 and I might do that with 1% of the Champs live portfolio on Monday.
- I’ll obviously let you know if I do, before I do. I’m not a boiler room operator like most venture miner gurus, getting free stock from company directors while they sell and I peddle their stock to you, in case you hadn’t figured that out yet.
- Rob McPoohan is riding on his Goldcorp fame with MUX (Mucks?). It’s not deliberate; he’s trying to score, but you don’t just ride into venture town and build one senior producer after another. Gold and silver don’t work like that.
- Rob is learning that the hard way. He’s a solid guy, but senior producers don’t pop out of the crackerjack box every day, and I think he’s starting to understand that luck plays a role, regardless of how many skills you bring to the bull era table.
- Please click here now: https://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/2019nov23sbb.png Sabina looks very interesting, basis the weekly chart.
- Price has arrived at major support in the $1.50 area, after surging from $1 to $2.28!
- Gridtime! Please click here now: https://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/2019nov23sbb2.png The 3 month bull wedge action in Sabina… did it just end at weekly $1.50 support? You can’t know the answer but you can know that I’m a buyer of Sabina on Monday morning, with 1% of the live Champs account, with a stop at $1.48. Generally speaking, stepping into the market with more than 1% of your account at any particular price point is not a good idea. Please click here now: https://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/2019nov23champs1.png When you step into the live world, it’s not simple to walk the talk. 90% drawdowns are the venture mining world norm. I’m not interested in that crap. Heck, most senior gold stock funds eat 70%-90% drawdowns. As I build out Champs Live, I have that, deeply, in mind. Let’s march to the gridlines now. Don’t wallow in fake bug land. Don’t just lie there in a toilet bowl waiting for Super Trumpy Man to make your fantasy land great. It won’t be happening. YOU need to stay focused on what’s really happening in markets, around key HSR, with modest size action at any single price zone. The juniors sector is one of the most exciting in the world, but you need to use pro-show tactics to enjoy it on a daily basis. Cheers!
Kirk Jr. on the gold explorers starship bridge, out!