Juniors PGEN Marines Update (JU).
Junior PGEN Marines Quickdate
DOUBLE CLICK ON CHARTS TO ENLARGE.
May 18, 2020
- Please click here now: https://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/2020may16silj.png A major breakout appears to be in play for the gold and silver miners, both senior and junior.
- SILJ looks spectacular. It’s important to remember that silver bullion is still almost 70% below its 1980 high.
- Please click here now: https://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=%24CDNX&p=D&yr=15&mn=0&dy=0&id=p40894351889&a=677336753&listNum=3 The CDNX traffic light is still red, but a few more weeks of action would turn it green.
- It’s been red for the past two years! I’m guessing you can wait a few more weeks… for green!
- Please click here now: https://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/2020may1820zjg.png Major breakouts are in play for the junior miners.
- Please click here now: https://gracelandupdates.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/2020may18queen1.png With gold near monthly line chart nears, banksters shaking the gold price tree is expected and normal.
- Major hedge fund money has been pouring into gold, and with good reason. That’s the perfect opportunity for regulators back at work to do their job. What is their job?
- Answer: Their job is to clap as the banksters bash gold lower and promise they are covering “mine hedges” while destroying the funds that entered the market for sound reasons.
- My suggestion: wait for a $100/ounce price sale in gold before announcing you must buy a boatload of junior miners.
- You have $40/ounce price sale in play, today. That’s a start.
- Please click here now: https://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/2020may18exk.png GDX and GDXJ struggled today, and so did gold, but silver stocks held strong!
- Gridtime! Please click here now: https://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/2020may18cde1.png Coeur D’Alene looks solid, but it is at resistance. The big key here, for you the investor, with all your gold/silver stock holdings: If you did buy when gold was down at $1450, and you have big profits, take a bit off the table here. If you didn’t buy, and respect the major breakouts taking place here in the miners, yes you can buy, but keep the size modest because a bankster shaking of the tree is easily possible. Buy what you can handle on an unexpected drawdown, and you’ll be fine! Let’s hit the gridlines now, and I’ll see you there!
Kirk Jr. on the gold explorers starship bridge, out!