PGEN Marines Juniors Update (JU).
DOUBLE CLICK ON CHARTS TO ENLARGE.
March 14, 2020
- I’m getting some emails that this guru or that one “called the top” for junior miners.
- Let’s take a look at the reality of these “top calls”. First, the gurus are CDNX-focused. These are the tiniest junior miners. They mainly trade on the CDNX (Canadian venture exchange), or the US “bulletin board”.
- The gurus making the supposedly “superstar” top calls don’t have any Dow. They don’t any major blue-chip stocks, let alone major blue chips that they bought at vastly lower prices where I really bought and that I really own.
- What’s the point of top calling something you don’t own?
- Please click here now: https://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/2020mar15cdnx.png This sits on the front page of the Graceland Juniors website. It auto-updates.
- I told you in late 2019: The CDNX is very close to a buy signal. Close but no cigar. The CDNX needed to generate some consecutive weekly closes above 600 to make the buy signal happen.
- It didn’t happen. The sell signal in force from early 2018… that red traffic light remains in force.
- Note the price in 2006-2007. The CDNX was 3000. When the gurus made their supposed “big top calls” in 2019, the price was sub 600.
- Let’s see now, CDNX falls from 3000 to 600, over almost 15yrs, and then at sub 600 this guru and that one walks forwards to “top call” the most beaten up sector in the world (with the arguable exception of the blockchain alts).
- None of the gurus telling you they called this and called that are showing you this chart. Maybe a JU green light buy signal happens soon, and maybe it doesn’t.
- Follow the rules. Save roughly 50%-70% of your juniors capital (or more)… save that for investing via pgen to zero when the price of your targeted stock falls 70% from the high, or even 80% or 90%.
- I call it a PGEN for a reason. A block of buys that look like a pyramid, with the biggest ones the closest to zero.
- WHO bought all the stock that the gold bugs sold last week? Well, please click here now: https://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/2020mar14champs1.jpg Here’s a look at the Graceland Juniors “Bull Era Champs” portfolio.
- I took a shot on a possible Chesapeake breakout without the CDNX green light in play, with about 2% of the portfolio. It didn’t work out, but the bottom line is we never got the green light buy signal, so we never really bought much of anything.
- I’m not interested in playing top caller, but I’ll simply note that the red light for CDNX I issued in early 2018 came with the CDNX at about 800. If you look at the CDNX-oriented portfolio of the gurus who supposedly “top called it perfectly” right before their big top call at CDNX 500, their portfolios looked like a concentration camp full of CDNX skeletons... when they did the top call! “I’m top calling a gulag skeleton in the gas chamber now!” – Not me, and hopefully not you, March 1, 2020.
- Gridtime! What I’m waiting for now is either gold $1446 or a green CDNX light, to launch a pgen buying blast. Neither have happened, but Corona opened the door for a truly epic naked shorting attack from the banksters. The COMEX court cases are probably dead and the scumbags are celebrating. What I am going to do on Monday morning at market open is increase the Champs positions by 50% in share size, except for Chesapeake. From there, we await $1446 gold or the CDNX green light. Corona could still create another Dow meltdown, either from below the 30k area highs for the Dow, or above it. It could also function like Zimbabwe, unknown to all the top calling crackheads who showed up at CDNX 500 to top call something lying dead in gulag from a mountain top high of 3000 back in 2006. Gold could fall, the West plays Zimbabwe with money printing, the Dow skyrockets… and the CDNX follows the Dow while all the stupid gurus go home to mommy again. It could also be that China stages a V-bottom, and CDNX follows China higher, with stocks like Hudbay (up on Friday) leading the way. I plan to play Chesapeake with Hudbay on Monday, buying a 2% of Champs portfolio acnt position. The bottom line: It’s a wild Corona and debt themed show, handled calmly by you, the bull era junior gridlines pgen pro. Let’s march, as rules-based pgen marines, to those gridlines now. I’ll see you there!
Kirk Jr. on the gold explorers starship bridge, out.