Juniors PGEN Marines Update (JU).
Junior PGEN Marines Quickdate
DOUBLE CLICK ON CHARTS TO ENLARGE.
Jul 16, 2020
- Let’s review the facts. First, please click here now: https://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/2020jul16chop1.jpg From early April, I’ve warned that while gold’s trend is higher, and the bankster smashes are mostly a thing of the past…
- The new bankster game is “the lean”. Breakouts from very positive patterns are followed, not by blastoff, but by a bizarre drift sideways to lower.
- Then, when it seems they will tank it, up it finally goes, a new bull pattern forms, and, voila, there’s the lean again.
- That’s in play now at $1800, which is key sell-side HSR (horizontal support/resistance).
- GDX $37 is also significant resistance. I expect price to move through the resistance zones, but it may take longer than parabola demanders like.
- What about the CDNX? Well, please click here now: https://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/2020jul16cdnx1.png One of my rare green traffic light buy signals is in play, but price often pulls back a bit after the green light flashes.
- Also, 700 is round number sell-side HSR, and price is back to where it was at the 2008 lows.
- It’s almost surreal that after more than doubling in price, with many CDNX-listed miners staging 3bagger, 5bagger, and even 10bagger action… the CDNX rally has only taken it back to where it was, after crashing from 3000+ in 2006-2007, all the way down to 700 in 2008!
- The market feels much different now that it did in previous rallies. It feels more like the market from year 2000 to 2004/2005; healthy.
- One of you asked about TRX. The company has been proving up reserves and getting production started. Please click here now: https://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/2020jul16trx1.png That’s a monthly chart... A log chart.
- Log charts have advantages, but they can also distort the bigger picture. Please click here now: https://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/2020jul16trx2.png On this arithmetic chart, investors can really see how much further TRX can run, and how big a base pattern this is.
- Please click here now: https://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/2020jul16falcon1.png Falcon announced some drill results today and…
- Power sub Gold Bicep announced they just got US OTBB listed, as FGLDF I believe is the symbol.
- Please click here now: https://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/2020jul16liberty1.png We’re up 100% on our core Liberty position, and we’ve traded it successfully.
- Now there’s a bull pennant breakout, as of TODAY, and we’re going to take a fresh trading position tomorrow, to play the action.
- Stoploss? Well, the $1.88 low in the pennant looks to be the price we don’t want to see violated.
- There’s an outside chance it could expand into a flag pattern, and maybe not so outside given the softness in the mining stock ETFs and gold itself here in the $1800/oz area.
- Gridtime! I’m going to use 1% of the Bull Era Champs for trade size on the trade. You can choose your size, but that’s mine. In regard to stoplosses, I don’t like actually putting them in the market for junior stocks or commodities. That’s because the banksters see them, and they love pushing the price down to the stoploss, and taking your stock. The downside of not having the stop in the market is that if there’s a big hit, you can miss getting stopped out… but in my experience the stops left for the banksters to see have much higher odds of getting hit, than the market crashing unexpectedly and I end up selling at a much lower price. Also, for junior stock “trading”, I never trade big anyways, so it’s not really an issue. Some of you will join me in ringing the Liberty bell tomorrow morning. There are many more bells to ring as the juniors continue to heat up… Just manage your buy size at any single buy price, and don’t be afraid to take some off the table after a big win. Focus on how you FEEL, rather than what you project… if you feel great, take a bit off the table…. As the accountants like to say, nobody loses money… booking a profit!
Kirk Jr. on the gold explorers starship bridge, out!