Juniors PGEN Marines Update (JMU).
Dec 10, 2019
Junior PGEN Marines Quickdate
DOUBLE CLICK ON CHARTS TO ENLARGE THEM!
- Please click here now: https://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/2019dec10potshot1.png I met a nice guy at the gym on the weekend.
- He was as big as a house but sadly, the value of his Pot Shots portfolio… looks as small as a mouse!
- Here’s my suggested strategy for those of you who want to be legal drug dealers: Either buy your favourite pot shot stocks when HMMJ is near $8.35…
- Or… wait for an uptrend to get started.
- The Canadian government is competing with the mafia, to make the most money from ripping off pothead consumers and pot dealers/growers.
- Both do well, but it’s going to take some time for these companies to become consistently profitable. The tactics I outline here take into consideration the possible scenario that…
- Consistent profitability might not happen.
- Please click here now: https://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/2019dec10evn.png Thunder Down Under looks a bit more like Aussie gold bugs on the barbie right now.
- Having said that, it is what it is; Evolution and other key Aussie miners are still way above their 2011 highs and on that note…
- Please click here now: https://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/2019dec10evn2.png “Every EVN picture tells a bull era story, don’t it?” – Rock Star Rod Stewart, Dec 10, 2019?
- "Red Lake is an under-capitalised asset which, through a committed investment in development and exploration, is intended to become a cornerstone asset." – Mine builder Jake Klein, Nov 26, 2019.
- Gridtime! EVN has bought the Red Lake property for $500 million+, and I like the term, “potential cornerstone asset”. Jake Klein thinks big. While the Aussie miners are swooning more than many investors are used to seeing, it’s overdue and I have the big buy-side HSR zones laid out. Before crying too many tears, consider that GDX was about $63 in 2011 and it is about $27 now. EVN was about $2.50 in 2011, and it is about $3.50 now. Northern Star was about $1.25 in 201, and it is about $10 now. Remember this: In gold, the banksters make sure that most violent moves are retraced, whether up or down. Aussie miners like EVN and NST super-surged during the 2019 May to Aug time frame. That’s been retraced but the overall trends are still up, in a major way. Stay focused on major buy-side HSR and pgen action, whether with Western or Aussie miners, to get richer, and stay sane doing it! Thanks!
Kirk Jr. on the gold explorers starship bridge, out!